WESTERNMOST POINT IN EUROPE: LISBON


It is true that this is not Spain, but I thought the two countries were very close to each other and the tickets is so cheap, so I would like to bring the westernmost point of Europe to your attention. I would like to present now the exploration of the city primarily from an architectural point of view. I have selected a few places, that I think might be worth a visit. Of course, don't forget to taste the gastronomy too, for example, at the local dessert "Pastel de Belém" or visit a local pub where a fado concert is given (A melancholic genre of music performed by a singer with a Portuguese guitar).

file:///D:/spanyolorsz%C3%A1g%202021/Janu%C3%A1ri%20posztok/western%20point%20in%20europe_lisbon_01.01/lisbon-city-guide-24-places-to-see-in-portugals-capital.htm 



 

Comments