Welcome to Kate, the explorer site!


A few words about myself...

First, as it becomes clear from the title, my name is Kate. I am studying for a Master's degree in Architecture at the University of PĂ©cs and I would like to share with you my experience of my ERASMUS semester in Valencia.

In 2019, I already had the opportunity to try this noble genre in the city of Tours in France, which enriched me with a lot of memories, skills and experiences, so I decided to embark on a new adventure again, now in Spain.

In the five months, I will try to introduce you:

  •     everyday life in Spain,
  •     traditions, food and culture
  •     my adventures,
  •     opportunities within the ESN,
  •     architectures in Spain
  •     my experience in booking accommodation,
  •     and I hope much more...

I hope after that you too will get in the mood for a new, personalized adventure!

Comments