To look for an apartment abroad

View from my balcony...
 
Booking a flat in a foreign country is always  difficult. In my case, it was no different. While in Hungary you can go to see the apartment and only then decide to move in, in the case of a foreign apartment it is not so easy. I browsed a lot on different websites until I finally found my room on Uniplaces. The site is english and has a number of offers for different cities in different countries. On the site, the average rent is from 250 euros to the starry sky.
 
I picked for a long time until I found the real flat from the downtown about 15 minutes, and from the university, about a 30 minute walk away. A successful booking required a deposit (called a security deposit) and a 1 month fee. Then, when moving in and concluding a contract, the admin fee and the security deposit had to be paid.
 
I moved in on september 5th. However, the contract was signed only on Monday. There are currently six people living in the apartment, an English, an Irish, a South American, an Italian and two Hungarians with me.

Contact: https://www.uniplaces.com

From my window...

P.s.: Everything has advantages and disadvantages...

My flat on the google map:


Comments