Peso o pieza? ๐Ÿ˜

 
There are plenty of shops in Valencia where we can buy products based on weight. Even in the average store, there are more eco friendly products than in Hungary, so the Spaniards have a much more developed way of thinking in this respect. There is a larger selection of plant-based and organic products, as well as semi-prepared foods (vegetable-based sauces, vegetables, vegetable balls). Since I’m a vegetarian, it’s really amazing opportunity. I also made a selection of these products to make my dinner today. I chose a semi-finished sauce that had to be toasted with vegetables in a pan for a while. As you can see in the picture, succeeded to edible.








 
 

Comments

  1. Amazing selection of foods, lucky you! Next time share the recipe too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm waiting for your recepie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Balรกzs Fรผredi from Hungary... :-) )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment