First trip with ESN community

 


On Saturday of the first week with the ESN community, we went to the Albufera-lake. The leader rented a bus to the group, what actually was full. The road time was about 30 minutes. We arrived at first to the sea, where spent 2 hours with volleyball and with lots of fun. After that, we went to the lake, and watched the sunset. It was wonderfull, the view, the colors of lake and the sky. It was amazing sight for a couple of hour.
We went back to the city center by rented bus, same as we departed.
From the center I thought I was walking home. But the univers interjected, 'cause I walked in the wrong direction. By the way I lost 10 minutes, but I didn't mind for a moment.
After all things, we  had a good day actually.

 

The gang...

The walking gang...




Comments